Wednesday, January 19, 2011

First post

Hello!

I may see about changing the title of this blog, assuming I keep it, but I was watching 30 Rock while trying to think of a title, and that came up on the show.

Anyways, this will probably be used for me to talk about whatever, there won't be an official theme.  Potential topics will likely include: whatever the hell I decide to write about.  I will take this opportunity to let you know that I am majoring in Film Studies with an emphasis in Production and a minor in Philosophy. I am fortunate enough to be able to study two of the things I enjoy most in life. Over approximately the past 5 years the majority of my beliefs about life, reality, morality, politics, religion, etc. have changed.  Several of these things will probably become fodder for future posts, which is all I will say about that for now.

If only there was a publish button so people could read this...

Follow me on Twitter here! I tweet frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment